Monday, October 1, 2007

Congratulations!

Hi all! I'd like to first say congratulations to our new 2007-2008 Creative Consultants members! I know this year will be exciting and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for their clients! Rachel and I have decided to split up the accounts between us to make it easier for us to monitor throughout the year and so that account members don't have to e-mail both of us. I will be monitoring the following teams:

Washington Farms
Women to the World
Athens MS Walk
Tumornators
Brain Train

Members of these accounts should feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns. Rachel and I will be posting regularly with updates on what our wonderful accounts are up to so be on the look-out for our posts. Again, congratulations everyone!

Ginny Sanderlin
Creative Consultants Co-Director
ginnypoo@uga.edu
(912) 308-2597

No comments: